As a manager, systemic coach, consultant and entrepreneur, Svend Evertz contributes an important combination of skill and experience. He is not a theorist: he comes from the practical world and has relevant experience in sales, marketing and Turn-around, and project management.
Evertz has many years of experience in team building and consulting for hotel management. This makes him a fantastic sparring partner particularly for difficult processes.
As a professional, he enjoys shining a light on different perspectives and working out a sustainable solution, even under challenging conditions. He often opens up new points of view, breaks down barriers and paves the way for constructive development.
- Apprenticeship as chef with Heinz Imhof at the "Parkhotel", Frankfurt am Main
- Technical School for Gastronomy and Hospitality
- Two-year management trainee programme, Arabella hotel chain
- Department manager at Arabella Grand Hotel in Frankfurt
- Operations manager at Perkins Park (S&P Group) in Stuttgart
- Operations manager at Broadway Mannheim in partnership with Maimarkt grounds
- Founding of MorgenWelt Event & Media GmbH with partners (media design, publishing and online communication)
- Since 2000, training as systemic coach
- 2001 Founding of KeePConsult – Smart Hotel Solutions
- 2010 Founder and partner of SaveConsult - Smart Leadership Solutions
- 2017 Organiser of Future Sales Camp