"If you want something, you find a way to make it happen. If you don't want it, you can always find excuses."
Years ago, Frauke Schoon internalised this saying which has guided her thoughts and actions ever since, both in work and in private life: The path from a problem orientation to a solution orientation: what has to happen to bring about change? As a down-to-earth East Frisian with a hands-on, can-do mentality, she paves the way forward.
Frauke Schoon has extensive experience with a career of more than 15 years in management and leadership positions at international corporations in the consumer goods industry. Her focus has been the areas of marketing and project management and she has successfully guided innovations, brands and teams through all kinds of situations including crises. She also contributes a wealth of experience in change management for international organisational changes.
Frauke invigorates people with her open, communicative yet empathetic style and now passes on her experience in marketing and project management in training sessions and workshops as well as consulting. She joined the KeepConsult team in mid-2018 and lives in Hamburg.
- Professional training as industrial business administrator
- Study of economics at Universität Witten/Herdecke with foreign study in USA, Ireland, Russia and Sweden, graduate with economics diploma
- 15 years’ professional experience at global companies in the consumer goods industry (Procter & Gamble, Beiersdorf AG) with national and international responsibilities
- Training in Train-the-Trainer
- Certified systemic business coach
- Certified project manager (PRINCE2, SCRUM)
- Certified digital business manager