Renko Hermans assists KeePConsult as a professional in the fields of revenue and yield management. He has an excellent understanding of numbers and can scrutinise existing systems simply and rapidly for the strategic development of modern solutions. .
With his many years of experience and responsibility in the field of revenue and yield management, Hermans offers a 360-degree perspective as a guest, host and supplier. The passionate hotel strategist is qualified as a Certified Revenue Management Executive with HSMAI and has trained at Cornell University.
- Multiple years of experience at the front office of 5* Designhotel SIDE Hamburg
- Economist for hotels and gastronomy specialising in revenue management
- Instructor based on AEVO
- Head of sales for Germany and UK with HotelPartner Yield Management
- Certified revenue management executive through HSMAI
- Managing Director UK for HotelPartner Yield Management
- Cornell University graduate in Revenue Management
- Since September 2017 trainer, coach and consultant
- Part of the KeePConsult team since September 2017